Dr. Ayoub earned a Specialist BSC in Human Biotechnology and a Minor BSC in Chemistry from the University of Toronto. This was followed by one year of research at Mount Sinai Hospital in Toronto, before completing his Doctorate of Medical Dentistry (DMD) at Nova Southeastern University, Florida.
– A member of the Texas Dental Association, and the Florida Dental Association.
– A strong advocate of book culture and learning,
– member of the American Academy of the History of Dentistry (AAHD)
– the International Society of the History of Philosophy of Science (HOPOS),
– the World Affairs Council (WAC)
– the Bibliographical Society in the U.K.
– the Private Libraries Association (PLA), an international society for rare and fine book collections.
– Dr. Ayoub is a past Fellow of the Morgan Library and Museum in New York.
– In addition to “anything books”, Dr.Ayoub also enjoys cycling, soccer working out, scuba diving, travel nature and science.